5 Live Updates arrow
Account Login

Home assistance cover

In an unexpected emergency, the last thing you need is not knowing who to turn to. Our home assistance partner HomeServe can give homeowners cover and peace of mind.


Why wait for an emergency?

For peace of mind, check what you're covered for by your home insurance or other policies. If you want additional cover, our home assistance partner HomeServe could help.

How HomeServe can help

HomeServe is one of the UK’s leading home assistance providers with over one million UK customers.

The Plumbing and Drainage Plus insurance provides cover for burst pipes, blocked toilets, leaks and other problems around your home. With a 24/7 claims line, available 365 days a year, HomeServe can remove the stress and costs of unexpected plumbing and drainage issues.

What the insurance covers:

  • Leaking pipes within your home
  • Blocked drains
  • Blockages to sinks and toilets
  • Leaks or blockages to your water supply pipe
  • Dripping or seized taps.

What the insurance doesn't cover:

  • Boiler breakdowns
  • Guttering
  • Soakaways
  • Shared drains
  • Mixer and digital showers.

Please also note that this insurance is for homeowners only. Before applying, you should check your current insurance policies to make sure you're not already covered.

Did you find the information you are looking for?

Thank you for your feedback. We’re glad you found this information useful!
We're sorry to hear that. Please tell us a bit more by ticking any of the boxes below that apply.
Page feedback form